Home Buying in Gallatin>Question Details

Teddy Roberts, Home Buyer in B-H Commercial, Arli...

What does the housing market situation look like for the years 1916-17 in Gallatin, Tennessee?

Asked by Teddy Roberts, B-H Commercial, Arlington, TN Fri Mar 14, 2014

This may be premature in terns of home buying, but my wife and I anticipate relocating to Gallatin, Tennessee circa 1916-1917.

Answers

3
Sorry about the year mishap -- Smile. The only time machine I have exists in my 72 year old brain. Yes, I did mean 2016-2017. My wife and I are thinking about relocating to Gallatin around that timeframe. We realize that it may be premature in terms of home hunting, but we would just like to have an idea of what kinds of homes there are in that area. We really like Gallatin and have been there several times visiting friends in the Plantation area. We also like the Henderson area as well.
Ummm....do you have a time machine? If so, I'd like to use it! I'm guessing you mean 2016-2017?
You'll need to refer to the tomes in the county courthouse to get 1916 and 1917 sales data.