Home Buying in Murphy>Question Details

Jb & Joyce H…, Home Buyer in Murphy, NC

What does the #NA stand for when on a listing? Saw a property that we were interested in, only not sure about #NA

Asked by Jb & Joyce Hoffmn, Murphy, NC Tue Apr 30, 2013

Answers

4
If it was land there is not a 911 address assigned to it until there is a building permit obtained. If you tell me what listing you are talking about would be glad to pull it up and get back with you on it. You can email me at info@century21murphync.com
Same as Mr. and Mrs. Daves has stated, will need more info, Thanks Dex 828-361-4710
JB and Joyce - Without "seeing what you're seeing" I can't answer with 100% certainly. However, with that said, I would think it would mean the standard "not applicable". If you were looking at it here on Trulia it could mean that when the data was transferred from the source (Trulia is populated from a variety of different sources) there might not have been something in the source field and the destination added the NA. If you can tell me which listing you're looking at I will be more than happy to try to assist.

Regardless, best wishes with your home search!

Cyndi Daves, Associate Broker
Coldwell Banker High Country Realty
828-361-9783
cyndi@teamdaves.com
Hi Joyce,
Usually A will follow the MLS number and that means that the property is active. I'm not seeing the NA whe I pull of the listnig, possibly the site you are viewig it on added it. That property is still avaliable.
Donna