Alix2088, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA

What does res t/o mean on a property mls listing?

Asked by Alix2088, Philadelphia, PA Fri Apr 19, 2013

Looking at a house online from the mls an it switched to res t/o what does it mean?

Hi Alix,

Res T/O means that a listing is a Residential property, but is Temporarily Off the Market. For some reason, the Seller has decided to take it off the market, but probably plan to put it back on. What kind of home are you looking for, and in what price range. I would love to help you in your search. Please let me know if I can assist with any other questions you may have.
Temporarily off the Market

If you have interest; it wouldn't hurt to make an appointment.

Call or email me...I'd be happy to discuss in further details personally.

Abby Manero
Century 21
T/O means: Temporarily Off Market

This essentially means that Seller has requested the Listing Broker to:

•temporarily suspend the marketing of the property, AND
•not set appointments for showings,

However, the listing contract remains in effect.

Sometimes, errors occur. For example, when a house should have been withdrawn completely or has been taken off the market temporarily to have work done, etc. I can easily find out when the Seller will make it available for showings again.

If you have a question about a specific property, Let me know.
Res T/O or TMP means "Temporarily Off the Market".

It means the owner asked the agent to take it off the market, but not permanently. Some people do that if they have a situation where they can't approve showings (holidays, family situation, whatever the case may be). Keep an eye out and you may see it pop back up as Active or BOM (Back on Market).

It means its residential and Temporarily off the market. For one reason or another the seller wanted to temporarily take the home off the market. Keep your eye on it because it will likely come back on the market soon. If you want me to get more info as to why its off the market and how long for you, just send me the address.

Suzi King
Keller Williams Real Estate