Home Buying in Long Grove>Question Details

jan8242, Other/Just Looking in Long Grove, IL

What does anyone know about 5687 Rosos Pkwy., Long Grove 60047?

Asked by jan8242, Long Grove, IL Sat Feb 9, 2013

Any info of any kind appreciated about the house itself as well as the area. I know it's about 5200 sf, and the owner doesn't live in it. That's about it. Tx.

Answers

3
As mentioned I listed and sold 5686 Rosos in 2009 and homes on that street are in the $850-1.2M range. All those are custom built and so if they have original15 yr old kitchens and baths, the new buyer spending a million can go for new construction and have input on finishes. It's a tough sell, needing jumbo loans and higher appraisal hurdles.

if you are not aligned with an agent feel free to call me.
If you like my answer, best answer and thumbs up me, thanks!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Feb 10, 2013
Hi Jan,

What type of info would you like about this house & area? I'd be happy to answer any questions you have. Feel free to ask by emailing me.

Kathy Diegel
Coldwell Banker Residential
Kathy.Diegel@cbexchange.com
Call or Text 847-707-8907
"Any info of any kind appreciated about the house itself as well as the area."

I'm surprised that you found my request unclear. As far as I'm concerned, replies like yours are a waste of time to look at. I didn't thumbs down you -- but that's just being nice. IF you have info about the house or area, fine. If not, bye.
Flag Mon Feb 11, 2013
I listed and sold the neighboring house for 971k in November 2009. The Metzlers moved to Colorado according to the tax records.
Tx for your reply.
Flag Sat Feb 9, 2013