Nicole C., Home Buyer in 95032

What does a Los Gatos LEEP home refer to?

Asked by Nicole C., 95032 Fri May 6, 2011

Answers

5
Hello Nicole,
LEEP is the builder. Sometimes a home will be described as a LEEP home which should mean it was built by LEEP. Sometimes a home will be described to have a LEEP floor plan, in which the home was built by a different builder, but with the same style.
I would recommend taking a look at a few of these homes to get a sense of the style and see if it is fitting to you.
Let me know how I can help. I am available to show you homes.

Elizabeth Avalos
Realty World, Property Masters
eavalos@rwnetwork.com
Direct: 408-688-1068

DRE # 01477037
Elizabeth stated this very well. Some of the LEEP homes are located between Los Gatos Almaden and Ann Way. Although they are listed as Los Gatos the high school would be Leigh High.

You will read very similar language through out the MLS; such as Garcia, Eichler, and so on. By touring these homes you will get a sense of the style of home and whether of not it fits your criteria.

All the best to ou.
Web Reference: http://www.terrivellios.com
Dear Nicole C.

The name of the Builder was Leep, its a Certain Style of home with a particular Flow of Floorpaln that was particular to all the Homes that Leep Built....there are quite a few in this Los Gatos Neighborhood where 202 Thomas Dr is......have seen them before....they have Fireplaces that face both sides - Living Room and Kitchen, serving two sides, and sometimes have a Step Down Living Room....
Its like Eichler (another Builder) built a Certain Style of homes all over Sunnyvale....
I also spoke with the Listing Agent who I know well and confirmed this.
Let me know if I can help you in your Process of Buying a Home, will take exceptional care.
Be Well and Safe, All the Best, Regards,
NIna Daruwalla
Nicole
Leep is a builder of new homes usually in large subdivisions.
A Los Gatos Leep home would simply mean that particular Leep built home is located in Los Gatos.
Let us know if we can be of further service.

Alan, Michele & Ben Barbic
Coldwell Banker - Saratoga
408-356-1227
theBarbics@gmail.com
A Family of Real Estate Professionals
DRE# 00989202, 01214145, 01358730
Possibly this is what you are referring to: http://www.home.earthlink.net/~adamsfamle/index.html