Home Buying in P.O.E.T>Question Details

cncorey, Home Owner in 80521

What does P.O.E.T stand for? what is the advantage to buying a home in the POET neighborhood? thank you

Asked by cncorey, 80521 Tue Feb 25, 2014

Answers

3
How can I post an for a garage sale in the area.
The P.O.E.T. neighborhood in Fort Collins is named after the four roads that border its perimeter – Prospect Road, South Overland Trail, Elizabeth Street and Taft Hill Road. There is nothing different about this neighborhood it just is really convenient to everything. Residents of P.O.E.T. are close CSU, and tasty eateries along popular Elizabeth Street, close proximity to Old Town Fort Collins.

Homes in P.O.E.T. vary in price from modest single family homes in the $200,000 range to larger homes costing $500,000 or more. Choose from older homes with built-in character to newer properties with beautifully landscaped yards.
Allison Klein - Owner/Broker
Full House Realty Group
970-818-6668
Flag Tue Feb 25, 2014
Hello!

P.O.E.T is just an area on the west side of town. The name is derived from the 4 streets that border the area (Prospect, Overland, Elizabeth and Taft). There's nothing special per say about the area, its just a name given to that particular area. Feel free to shoot me an email or give me a call with any questions that you may have. Would love the opportunity to help in any way I can!

Thanks again,

Skylar Haskell
Managing Broker/Owner
Urealty Inc
970-534-0825 Cell
shaskell@urealtyinc.com