Home Buying in Irvine>Question Details

David, Real Estate Pro in Encino, CA

What do you think the potentl for appreciation is for Central Park West and for Watermarke at current prices?

Asked by David, Encino, CA Mon Oct 29, 2012

Thinking of buying one, but prices have gone up.

Answers

5
No one can guarantee what will happen. However, according to the current market and trend, we've had appreciation in most parts or cities of Orange County, some cities more than others. Irvine has been one of the cities that has had the highest appreciation rate since 2011. If we continue with the same trend, yes we will definitely have appreciation again on Central Park W. or / and Watermarke.
I think they all gonna tank again just wait and see
Hello David,

Irvine is a great city and continues to enjoy good home values. The right property stay on the market for the short time. Central Park and Watermarke are good areas.
Let me know if I can help you find the property of your choice.

Rajiv Garg
949-529-1725
Hi David,

Th analyst are predicting 8-10% growth for next year. Now is a good time to buy as prices are going up.. Most homes on the market are going for the listed price. or even more.. There are very few that you could get a good deal on. They are out there and depends on what you are looking for.. Contact me for more information for properties that area available..

Ingrid SKi Realtor
949-874-0432
OCAreaHomes@gmail.com
There are some excellent investor buyer opportunities at Central Park West and Watermarke at Irvine CA real estate.

Rents have been going up at Irvine and most of Orange County, with mortgage rates amazingly low, so now is an excellent time to be an investor.

Harrison K. Long, Realtor and broker associate, Coldwell Banker previews, Quail Hill Center, Irvine, CA.
949-854-7747
CA DRE 01410855
http://www.Irvine-HomeValues.com
Web Reference: http://www.LiveAtirvine.com