Home Buying in Waldo>Question Details

Deepti, Home Buyer in Jersey City, NJ

What do you think of the F series in the A building? there is a unit on sale for 800K on the lower floor, has NYC views.

Asked by Deepti, Jersey City, NJ Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

5
remember that there is new construction coming around in the same area. recently seen some noice from building coming behind.
That is true. I am happy to send anyone a development map and have further detailed cnversation about exactly what is going where.. inbox me for additional information.. Desi
Flag Fri Mar 15, 2013
I am an "A" Condo building specialist; I have actually closed 31f, 11f, 7f ( pvt sale), all in the last year to 14 months. Additonally 10A, 32A(listing and sale), were closed by my partner and I, Ron Blackman and we currently have 27K under contract and are contacted by other agents for pricing advice in the building. I can explain in explicit detail the per floor price premiums/differential for each line and provide information on prosed and actual development in the area. I can certainly help and have built great relationships with people in the building. Please contact us for up-to-date information within the building or the Newport area..

"The Red Team"

Desi Daniels
Broker/salesperson
201-286-5742

Ron Blackman
Salesperson
917-676-0084
HI Deepti,

The F-line units are very spacious and light-filled, however, as stated previously, there would be a discount on a lower floor as compared to a higher floor.

I would be happy to work with you on this, or another, as a real estate purchase is one of, if not, the largest, transactions than an individual will make during their entire life.

With that said, please contact me to discuss where you are with this and what exactly it is that you are looking for.

Have a GREAT day!

Emil

Emil Veltre, RPh, MS, CDPE
973.868.4034
emilveltre@aol.com
It's very nice! An F line on the 28th floor just sold for $829,000 with views. I don't currently see one on the MLS as active however for $800k. The 28th floor was on the market only 6 days and received a full price offer.
I would say you would need to discount from $829,000 to account for it being on a lower floor and judge what it is worth to you.

Hope that helps!
The units are all nice. Would you like to schedule a showing?

I have similar units available in the area with breath taking views. You call call me directly 201 848 2068 or email me at mrp@grouptwentysix.com

I am a full time broker out of Edgewater and work with many buyers and sellers in the JC area