Hannah Desmo…, Renter in Fort Lauderdale, FL

What do you think of get-rich-quick real estate schemes?

Asked by Hannah Desmond, Fort Lauderdale, FL Wed May 22, 2013

Answers

10
Hannah,

"Get Rich Quick" = High Risk. If you have the stomach and nerve for such an endeavor, then it could be quite lucrative. However, it could also be a dismal failure and you should be prepared for that outcome as well.

Best of luck to you!

Chad Gray PA | Realtor
Luxury Living Fort Lauderdale
(at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate)
754-300-6040

100% of clients rated our service as "EXCELLENT"!
http://luxurylivingfortlauderdale.com/what-clients-are-saying/

.
they are based on greed. My opinion is get rich quick, get poor quicker. Just my opinion.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed May 22, 2013
Hannah, I believe you have formulated your answer within your question your self.

They are schemes.

I have not heard from one who has become quick rich in real estate. It needs a lot of knowledge, resources, some luck and work.

You get what you pay for but I don't believe that you will get rich quick!

Good luck with your advanture.

Annett T. Block
Florida Connects Inc.
http://www.FortLauderdaleRealEstateDeals.com
Call or text (954) 543-1794
There is not such thing as a free lunch, It takes money to make money and if it sounds too good to be true , it is too good to be true.
Hard work is the only proven path towards gaining equity. Sorry if you thought there were valid get rich schemes.
Just like with anything else...by the time a technique gets to the mass-production stage, it's too late to get involved successfully. Take foreclosures, for example....that train left the station long ago! Oh, you might still get a good deal, but odds are not in your favor!!
They are fantastic! Hugely successful!
The greatest thing since sliced bread.
-
Year after year I meet starry-eyed 'get-rich-quick' graduates of the DG seminars in Orlando.
They are fully expecting to rock the real estate world. They simply didn't notice that when they wrote the check for $25,000 they provided ALL the profit the program would generate.
-
Don't get me wrong. Some citizens are able to embrace a system, commit to work the process, to stay focused on the results and will INDEED experince success (generally by stumbling upon a underserviced market segment outside of the scope of the system).
-
These 'retail' investors are unaware of the real market in which they must compete. Today I have four investors with whom I work. Two institutional, two retail. If I have a 3/2/2 block home in Palm Harbor, investor one will offer me list price or 100% of JMV, cash, without seeing the property. I have the check in my hand at the very moment. Showing this buyer eligible real estate makes the process simple, fast and easy for the owner and the buyer. The retail investor, the shelter seeker buyer, the agggregate website troller will NEVER see these properties UNLESS they enroll in an early look system.
-
The retail investor must pick the bones of those home offered by wholesellers or turn fresh soil themselves. It should be noted 90% of newly minted real estate professionals, with all the help they have surrounding them, find this to be a unsurrmountable obstacle.
-
Get rich quick real estate schemes are about enrolling the misdirected citizen into a system. The following statement coming off the lips of the schemer is THE red flag that indictates...RUN NOW!
The quoate is, "If you make JUST ONE successful transaction a year, it pays for itself!"
-
I haven't the energy to explain why that is THE red flag, but I can say, "Now you know."

Best of success to you,
Annette Lawrence, Broker/Associate
Remax Realtec Group
Palm Harbor, FL
727.420.4041
http://RealEstateMadeEZ.us
I love them! Do you know of one that works?!
Hannah,

Not only in real estate but in just about anything that can be marketed, there have been (and always be in the future) smart and clever people who have (and will) discover the key to successfully take profitable advantage of something. However, although some have been exceedingly successful in one arena, and they even wrote books or lectured to masses on how to do it, the common denominator for all of those miraculous how-to formulas work only for a handful of people - the cleverest and the most hard-working people. The majority of people who wants to follow what appears to be easy work for easy money, fail.

But who knows? You could be among the elite few that can do it. Go for it, Hannah, 'cause you won't know if you can do it unless you try.
Can you be more specific?
If it sounds too good to be true it generally is just that. I think the only people getting rich are the people selling the programs.