Home Buying in Thousand Oaks>Question Details

Marta8110mil…, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

What do you think of Santa Clarita CA area?

Asked by Marta8110miller, Denver, CO Wed Jan 29, 2014

Answers

7
It's a very nice bedroom community with many newer built homes.
Santa Clarita is part of Los Angeles County. It is a bedroom community. While similar in socio economics to Thousand Oaks, Santa Clarita is farther inland and much hotter in the summer than Thousand Oaks. If you can afford it, then Thousand Oaks would be my choice
It is very nice. But it all has to do with the price you can afford. If you can not afford that area then it doesn't matter much. Prices always reflect the area they are in so you will always get what you pay for.

Alex Greer
Loan Officer

http://www.TheMortgageOutlet.com
408-352-5147
AGreer@TheMortgageOutlet.com
Santa Clarita is a great place to raise a family. If you are single and looking to mingle it's probably not for you.
Santa Clarita was just voted the 2nd safest mid level city in the USA. Even though we were one of the first planned communities in America we have a new look feel and have lots of new construction in and around our unique neighborhoods. We have have lots of parks, community pools, high rated Ca. distinguished schools, activities for kids, great restaurants, and a strong sense of community. We have a no tolerance for graffiti law and a 10PM curfew for kids under 18 which helps keep our area safe and clean.
If you work in the LA area yes there will be traffic but nothing compared to the nightmare of the 101 fwy. You should take a drive out here and check us out. Make sure you see Valencia within Santa Clarita.
http://www.LauraCoffey.com
As the previous broker stated. Santa Clarita is a great community. If your work is in the area than you will be very happy. If work is in the LA area, you will also have to be concerned with traffic. The commute can take some time depending on where your work is. The schools are also excellent.

If you work in the LA area then Ventura County shoud be another option.

Contact me at 805.358.1116 with more questions.
Keith Geller
BRE # 00919059
Hello Marta8110miller,

I am quite familiar with that area, as I have family that lives there. Santa Clarita is a nice family-oriented community, located just over 30 miles northwest of downtown Los Angeles. Entry-level homes in this community generally start in the low $300,000s. I would be more than happy to assist you. Please feel free to call me direct or visit my website and sign up for full access to the MLS.

Todd Kaufman
805.206.4313
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 29, 2014
Santa Clarita, officially the City of Santa Clarita, is the third largest city in Los Angeles County, and the nineteenth largest city in the state of California. Santa Clarita is considerably inland from Thousand Oaks, so it has colder winters and warmer summers, then it's Ventura County neighbors. Learn more at the link below:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Jan 29, 2014