Home Buying in Bridgeview>Question Details

Scientist K, Home Buyer in Homewood, IL

What do you think of Bridgeview, IL for resale value?

Asked by Scientist K, Homewood, IL Tue Sep 29, 2009

Answers

3
Carmen Keslin’s answer
Bridgeview is a great area! I use to live in Hickory HIlls, which is right next door to Bridgeview. Are you working with a Realtor? If not, I can send you listings, FREE, of all available homes in Bridgeview. I would just need your information, email, price range, bedrooms, etc. to get started. I am very good at negotiating and getting the seller to pay the closing costs, with creative financing. I also can get you approved, over the phone, for FREE! If you qualify, you only need 3.5% down, and that can be gifted! Consequently, you will only need $1500 and I can get you into your new Bridgeview home.

Call me, 708-533-0515, or email me at trulia@CarmensHomes.com for more information or to get on my FREE email list. I look forward to hearing from you. By the way, my services to you are also FREE!

Carmen Keslin E-Pro
Remax 10 In the Park
708-533-0515 cell
Web Reference: http://www.CarmensHomes.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 3, 2009
Bridgeview is a quiet city that has Toyota Park now. It used to be a problem in the area when they had events there, but the city erected gates to close off the neighborhood from the park. The traffic is no longer a problem. The homes have retained their values and its a good place to buy.

If you need any assistance, do not hesitate to contact me:

Bob Gliwa
Century 21 Affiliated Pro-Team
(773) 844-6334 - cell
Email: rgliwa@c21affiliated.com
Website: http://www.proteampropeties.com
Bridgeview is a great area! Its pretty quiet, clean and close to major roads and expressways. I've lived here for 20 years and its still a great place for the kids to play in the parks, ride your bikes thru the neighborhood and walk your dog. The homes are pretty neatly kept that you would be happy to live here.