Home Buying in Aledo>Question Details

jers5wrights, Home Buyer in Belen, NM

What do you think of Aledo HS? Are there a lot of "good" kids there?

Asked by jers5wrights, Belen, NM Sun Jul 29, 2012

Answers

4
Aledo isd props up the property values
Thank you for you're responses! It helps to know what people think. We are now moved in to the FW area & looking at houses by Weatherford, which we hear is nice too.
"MEETING YOUR NEEDS AND EXCEEDING YOUR DREAMS!"

I greatly admire the Aledo High School, their academic standards are higher than most and their school system seems to be very clean and on the higher budget. Obviously they have problems as any other school would have this is especially due to the new generation ha, ha. If your interested in me sending you over more details about their academic standings let me know.

Real Estate Consultant 3x US Army Vet.
Joseph Fernandez
cell: 817-975-7258
off: 817-635-1157
email: blissfulestates84@gmail.com
webstie: http://www.blissful-estates.com
I am a Aledo HS graduate from the class of 2007..... even tho that was several years ago i can tell you that i do have two younger siblings who will be graduating this next year from Aledo High. and i honestly LOVED Aledo the town and the School but, as for the High School its wonderfully staffed all the way from the janitors to the principals. but the kids now honestly i can truthfully inform you of the simple fact that kids will be kids no matter what country/state/city or town and kids can be mean ANYWERE. As For the kids @Aledo High there are quite a few punks simply put but i would have to say there are more "good Kids" (depends on your definition of what a good kid is) i would have to Say weed is a pretty big issue there but I'm pretty sure it is every were tho... well i hope this helps ou out.
Thank you for your reply!! I understand that kids are kids :-). I appreciate you giving me the idea of what IS a concern in this school (which is in others too). It could be worse though! I'm glad to hear that you liked the school. We need to live close to FW but we prefer more of a "country" feel. Would you say Aledo is this way? A small town feel? Smaller schools, more open land?
Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012