First Time H…, Home Buyer in 95630

What do you think about the new homes at Hideaway @ Treehouse built by KB Home in Folsom?

Asked by First Time Home Buyer, 95630 Fri Jan 21, 2011

My family is considering a new home by KB Home in Folsom. I read lots of negative reviews on their other projects in other states. Wondering anyone has any problem with the quality of the new homes at Hideaway @ Treeshouse in Folsom, CA.

Answers

2
Barbara Bender’s answer
I agree with Cyndi Bell, ask questions directly to the builder and let them know about your concerns as well as knocking on some homeowner doors and asking about what they have expereince with this builder. This is a great way to learn about any neighborhood your looking at.

Folsom is a great active community. The Hideaway @ Treehouse is conviently located near Folsom High School, Gallardo Elementary School, Kaiser, Intel, Running Trails, Soccer Fields and Restaurants.
Enjoy Folsom!

Have a great day,
Barbara Bender
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 8, 2011
The best answer to find out about homes in the area you’re interested in. Talk to those already living in the neighborhood. Drive through on a Saturday morning; look for people walking their pets, doing yard work. Ask them their experience in working with the builder in the home building process. KB is a national builder and with any national builder you will find both positive and negative experiences. Unfortunately, if you only do research online, you will most likely find only the bad experiences. Few people post online their good experiences with anything.

Good Luck.
Web Reference: http://www.cyndibell.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Jan 21, 2011