Radha Appann…, Home Owner in Valparaiso, IN

What do you think about new single family home by Centex in Hawthorne development? any negatives? Thanks.

Asked by Radha Appannagari, Valparaiso, IN Tue Apr 3, 2012

I am looking for 3 bed and 2 bath with a pool inthe enclosed Lanai in Hawthorne. Any ideas?

Answers

6
Connie’s answer
D not know about Bonita but in Riverview we bought and they said we would have a pool within 6 months now they said it will take several years and we don't need one since we are in driving distance to another location with a pool. If it's not there then don't count on one coming.
A couple great foreclosures just came on the market.....are you in the area now?

jessemcgreevy@gmail.com
239-898-5329
http://www.Bonita-Estero-RealEstate.com
Hawthorne is a great community. I have lived here for over two years in a single family home. While new developments may have the disadvantage of selling your home in a couple years due to competing with the developer, Hawthorne should be finished out in that time period, so I would not see that as a problem. If you'd like more information - as to the social life here, or HOA fees, etc., please feel free to contact me directly. I'd be happy to discuss it with you. As I said, it's my home and I do know it well!
Hi
I have sold seberal new homes in hawthorne and my clients have been very happy there with their home and the community.
New developments can have many potential problems, the biggest is that if you need to sell for any unexpected reason you will be competing with the developer and new inventory. We like fully developed communities where the HOA has been turned over the Association. http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
They are offering some great deals, right at 300k for what you are looking for. The community is nice and the sales staff is knowledgeable about the product. They are a national builder and will stand behind their product and finish off the community. Make sure you are getting a lot with no road noise and if woudl like help getting the best deal please call. I have wrote several deals with the onsite sales person.

Scott Riddle, PA, ABR, SFR
Realty Direct
239-289-1849