Buyer2009, Home Buyer in 19152

What do you think about area close to Roosevelt Mall, let's say near Target and Pathmark?

Asked by Buyer2009, 19152 Tue May 19, 2009

That is a nice area. Close to shopping, you have Route 1 to take you DOWN to Center City or north to go to Bucks County, North NJ and NY or connect to the PA Turnpike and head to the Poconos. You also have Cottman Ave. to take you out to Montgomery County or down to the Tacony Palmyra Bridge to South Jersey. There are great places to eat all around the area. Every area offers something different. What appeals to one person may not appeal to another. Some things that determine what area someone buys a property in is the amount of mortgage they qualify for, schools, and travel time they prefer. Do they want to drive 1hr to work and be by shopping and restaurants or drive 30 minutes to work and be further from them. I suggest you walk around the area on a Sunday. People are usually out doing yard work at this time of year. Stop and talk with them and ask them what they like and don't like about the area. This should give you an idea if it is the right area for you. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Century 21 Advantage Gold
Brian M. Yoak
office:215-887-4653 x1318
I believe all areas are great if they meet your individual needs. This area is close to shopping, I76 and New Jersey. There are also a lot of major bus routes in he area