Amy, Renter in

What do you think about Courtyards at Dublin Ranch Village?

Asked by Amy, Tue Feb 19, 2013

I am considering a condo in Courtyards at Dublin Ranch Village. The property is priced okay in this market and relatively new. But after a little research, I found out the community had a lot of short sales in the past few years, which doesn't make me feel comfortable. Also I heard there would be more high density housing being built around the area. But given the low interest rate and the price, I am afraid if I pass on this one, I will not be able to find anything at a reasonable price any time soon. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Answers

1
Hi Amy,
We have sold a lot of condos in the Villages community and they have for the most part always been a highly desired community. The Villas, Courtyards, Cottages and Terraces are unlike any other community in the Tri Valley and offer great commute access. The main reason for the high level of short sales is that the entire community was built and completed around the time when real estate prices were over inflated. If someone bought in 2005 and needed to sell in 2010 they likely were upside down on the home. I would not say it's a neighborhood specific problem, but more of a timing reason you see higher levels of short sales there. For more information, please visit our Dublin Ranch Condos website.

Moxley Team
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Feb 21, 2013