Home Buying in Fontana>Question Details

Michael, Home Buyer in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

What do you think I can get for my house if I made it to near perfect condition.... I have a house in southridge... Built in 1987 it's the 3bed 2bath

Asked by Michael, Rancho Cucamonga, CA Fri Jul 12, 2013

Answers

5
Michael,
I am very familiar with this Southridge area of Fontana and the average Comparables in the area. I have multiple buyers whom would love to purchase your home. If you would like I can offer you a FREE Comparable Market Analysis. This will give you a better view of how much we can sell your home. I look forward to speaking with you soon! Thanks

Niradia Demmings
323 209 7677
ndemmings@ziprealty.com

My reviews:
http://www.ziprealty.com/agent/ndemmings
I would be more than happy to meet with you for any questions you may have...
In the meantime time please visit my web-site http://www.DaveyUSA1.com for the most up dated information
Davey Wong Realty - CEO
626-675-1289
National Century 21 Centurion Producer Award 2012
Hello Michael,

3 bed 2 bath and year built is not enough information to ever determine a house value. We need more info like more exact location, size of home and lot size. We make need to evaluate on a lot of characteristics and make adjustments to comparable sales in your neighborhood. But your question is definitely a great question, is investing monies in repairs/modification going to be worth it if considering selling, again, great question! Maybe or may not be worth it, I would need further information to answer your question:)
Hi Michael,

It's hard to say without knowing what your home has to offer with regards to size, bedrooms, upgrades, etc.? I would be happy to set up an appointment with you to personally meet, take a look at your home and tell you exactly what I could sell your home for.

Feel free to call or message me anytime.

Craig Chastain
Realtor/Owner
Next Level Realty
909.243.4251
homesbycraig@gmail.com
Hello Michael,

I'd suggest that we do a CMA on your property before you do any repairs or upgrades and see what similar houses are selling for in your area. Inventory is still low and buyer's might be willing to make strong offers depending on the repairs your referring too. Give me a call or send me an email for the complimentary comparable market analysis (CMA) at your earliest convenience.