Home Buying in Atlanta>Question Details

Jeff Jackson, Real Estate Pro in Atlanta, GA

What do you look for when purchasing a home?

Asked by Jeff Jackson, Atlanta, GA Fri Mar 22, 2013

Answers

6
1. Neighborhood
2. Public Schools
3. Not on a main thorough fare or other external negative
4. Topography of lot
5. House architecture and floor plan
6. Condition of house
7. House cosmetics

In that order.
Web Reference: http://englishteam.com
Lions, Tigers and Bears, I do not want any around the house that I am interested in.
Are you looking for a loan to fulfill your wishes? Nothing more and
continued Front era us.we loan amount (from 10,000 to 1000,000 $ or
euros). Please get back to us if you are interested in the
loan.Contact E mails:ericloancompany@gmail.com
In a word, value. The best location, best condition, best floor plan, and best potential for the budget compared to everything else available that meets the client's criteria.

Dave Herren
Best Atlanta Properties
404-425-4945
Location

Amenities

Stable immediate neighbors

Nice lot

Nice house

Value for the submarket
This is a loaded question, I would say first I look for value, are you paying the right price, is it in the right location, are the properties in this neighborhood been properly maintained, is the value of the home going to go up. Once you have gone beyond this point, the next major areas to check is: Structural, this could be a major expense if the house has any structural problems, paying an structural engineering could save you a lot of headaches. Have the house inspected by a certified home inspector, inspect for the following major areas: plumbing electrical, HVAC, appliances, roofing, siding, if the house is built prior to 1978 check for LEAD. It is expensive to do Lead abatement, lead cannot be completely removed from your house. Now a days, we also check for insurance claims history, be sure to get a report from your insurance company, the house may have too many claims, your homeowners insurance policy maybe very expensive. Get a Title search done and get Title Insurance is worth it.

I'm sure I can think of other things, but this will get you started. Let me know if you have any questions.

Telmo Bermeo is an Associate Broker with America's Network Realty Group, Inc. located in Dunwoody GA.

770-309-6417
http://www.kstrealty.com