Dennis Evans, Real Estate Pro in Clifton Park, NY

What do you expect from your Real Estate Agent when you are buying a home? what are your expectations? how do you choose the best agent?

Asked by Dennis Evans, Clifton Park, NY Thu May 16, 2013

Answers

1
Hi Dennis,
I see this question was asked quite a while ago without a response. I would think the short answer is communication. If weeks have gone by without a call to check in, then that agent must not have you as a priority client. Also, tell your agent what you expect from them, so there is no mystery. Such as; "I would appreciate an agent who calls me twice a week, and one that answers my call within a 24 hour period." Choosing an agent can be hard, since all kind of sell the same line, trust your gut on this one, but also ask if they are a full time agent, and will they make you a priority client, also ask if they know their way around the computer etc. Just some ideas.
Pam,
Very good Answer... I think that Communication is very important as well and that clients should get the best representation in the market place!
Flag Sun Mar 16, 2014
Pam,
Flag Sun Mar 16, 2014