Home Buying in Westford>Question Details

Lourdesdiazs…, Home Buyer in Quincy, MA

What do the homeowners of Hildreth Hills think about their HOA dues?

Asked by Lourdesdiazsoto, Quincy, MA Sat Sep 1, 2012

Answers

2
Heath Coker’s answer
In any association there will be those who love it and those who aren't as happy. Find out who the leader of the association is and have a talk with them. Then ask the people you see in the area. If the info from one matches what the others say, you may have a winner. If there are differences, you will need to look deeper, or look elsewhere.

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
I don't think I can speak for every homeowner at Hildreth Hills but I think, for the most part, they all see value in the services they get in return. Plus, there is a Club House, Tennis Courts and an IG Pool.

If you look at total monthly "out of pocket" including common fees/square foot of living space, I think you'll find that Hildreth Hills is one of the better values in Westfrod.

.