Home Buying in Canyon Creek>Question Details

strigg7337@a…, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What county is this......Travis or Williamson?

Asked by strigg7337@aol.com, Houston, TX Sun Mar 24, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3034727736-9550-Savannah-Ridg…

Answers

9
Hi, yes it looks like there are a lot of agents wanting to assist.
~cindy
I think a lot of other agents have already answered your question.

The Mirano plan is one of my favorites from David Weekly. Are you looking for new construction? I've got a huge list of all the new home builders in the area on my Real Estate Blog - http://www.ericestate.com/new-home-builders-in-austin/

Have a great week, and let me know if I can answer any other questions for you

Eric
That home is in Travis county. Gorgeous David weekly new construction home.
~cindylou Hunter, Broker
Strigg, that listing is for home in Canyon Creek, which is in Travis County. That is a very nice area and I do represent buyers like you at no cost. I also have an excellent referral network of top agents in Houston if you need to sell a place there before buying a place here.

If you're not yet working with a Realtor in Austin, or in Houston for that matter, feel free to call on me and I will do I can to assist you!

Joe Jarusinsky, Realtor/Master Instructor, Keller Williams Realty, Austin's #1 Real Estate Company, Ranked #1 by Buyers and Sellers (JD Power & Assoc. 2012)
Call 512-261-4415
You got the answer. Now check this sweet map overlay out: http://www.no5w.com/CQxTXOverlay.html

It is a google map with an overlay of TX county borders. Boo-yah!

cheers,
doug
Good Morning!

This home is located in the popular Canyon Creek subdivision within northwest Travis County. Is this an area you are looking to buy in? David Weekley is a builder I've worked closely with before so if I can answer any questions at all for you regarding this specific home or any others, please let me know! If you are looking to relocate to Austin, I specialize in helping those new to the city and can pass along glowing references from previous clients.

Kindest Regards,

Marian Millard, Realtor
Goldwasser Real Estate
512.293.3330
mariansellsaustin@gmail.com
Hello again! I just sent you the following email as a response, wanted to be certain you received.

The home you've inquired about on 9550 Savannah Ridge is in Travis County,

I've also included a link to a custom search I set up for you, including like kind properties in North, North west, Central and West lake areas of Austin. If you'd like to narrow or broaden this search please let me know, I've included homes and condos that are more than 2,500 square feet, less than $400,000.

We can search by year built, new builders, type of floors... etc!

I am available Wednesday afternoon to preview a few of your top picks. If Wednesday doesn't work, as I see you may currently be in Houston, this coming weekend I have three appointments open for Saturday and one for Sunday.

Let me know what you think!

PS: If after clicking the link your Internet Browser does not open, right-click on the link and copy the shortcut. Paste the shortcut into your Browser's Address field.

Michelle Adams,
REALTOR® GRI, CNE
Real Estate Consultant
Ultima Real Estate
512.574.2969 direct | 512.852.4412 fax | 512.22CONDO Office
http://www.UltimaAustin.com
Find me on: LinkedIn | Zillow.com | About Me | Real Estate Pro on Trulia
Mortgage Calculator | Mortgage Market Place, get the best rates!
Please review Information about brokerage services
Current Government Affairs Committee Member
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL
Sales | Leasing | Purchasing | Land
Search for active listings |
Accurate Property Information at Your Fingertips
The Austin Board of REALTORS® (ABoR) boasts one of the most technologically advanced Multiple Listing Service (MLS) systems in the nation. This property listing resource network is managed by the Austin/Central Texas Realty Information Service (ACTRIS), a wholly-owned subsidiary of ABoR. Subscribers must be members of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) and adhere to the ACTRIS Rules and Regulations.

- Ultima Real Estate Confidentiality Notice -
This transmission may be any of the following, subject to the Agent-Client Privilege, an agents work product, or strictly confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.
It is in Travis County. If you need more info or looking for an agent to assist with purchasing this property (there are a few more in Canyon Creek), feel free to contact me.

Vivianne Dordea, Realtor
Sierra Homes Realty
512-970-8814
vdordea@austin.rr.com
Which county are you interested in living in?

Joe Casey
Goldwasser Real Estate
jcasey@gretx.com