Home Buying in Trussville>Question Details

Michelle, Home Buyer in Washington, DC

What communities (subdivisions) in Trussville offer amenities such as a community pool, sidewalks, tot lots/play areas, or tennis courts?

Asked by Michelle, Washington, DC Thu Jun 28, 2012

Answers

3
Michelle -- Carrington Lakes is a great place to live with lots of amenities. (I live in Carrington)
Also, Longmeadow has a club house and pool & is a great place also. Just not as many amenities as Carrington Lakes. Give me a call if I can help at 205-915-7653.
Have a Great Day!
Thanks for the info! Do you have any trouble getting out of the community in the morning (with regard to traffic)?
Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012
Hi Michelle,
I have noticed that you are inquiring about several different areas in Birmingham. I also noticed it indicates that you are in Biloxi, Ms. I lived in that area for several years, and could help you with comparisons of the two areas. You can contact me at 205-807-3149. Or email me at www. goldmancindyr@gmail.com
Michelle, Carrington Lakes has great amenities! Give me a call at 205-901-6399 and we can discuss! Thanks!
Just checked it out it does offer a lot in terms of amenities--thanks for the recommendation
Flag Thu Jun 28, 2012
I did see this community (though I can't recall if it had a pool). However, many have said that the commute into Birmingham from Carrington Lakes can be lengthy (it even takes a while to get out of the community?). Are there any with these types of amenities that are closer to the interstate?
Flag Thu Jun 28, 2012