Home Buying in Saint Michael>Question Details

Scott, Home Buyer in Saint Cloud, MN

What city would be a good bang for the buck in the St. Michael area? Do not want to live in Maple Grove?

Asked by Scott, Saint Cloud, MN Mon Sep 1, 2008

Do not want to live in the cities so we are thinking about St.Michael. I am open to other cities. Bottom line, want the most for my money. Is there an agent that is an expert in St.Michael and surrounding areas that could tell me what area would be a great place to live. (I work in Monticello and wife works in Cities) Looking for a middle=)

Answers

5
I can recommend Big Lake with the Northstar rail and Hwys 10 and 94 easy access with most all shopping and ammenities within 3 miles. I have a 4 bdrm 4bth new construction for #199900 within walking distance of the lake/Big Lake and not that far from most other areas.Give me a calll 612 508 6066 or denelson@spacestar.net for more info
David
Hi Scott,
There are a lot of questions to ask yourself before determining which city is the best bang for the buck. Are you looking for new construction or previously owned? What is your price range? How soon are you looking to move? Will you wife be driving into the city or parking and taking the bus? Questions like this can help determine where will be the best place to buy. I live in St. Michael and it i a great town with good prices it may or may not be the best city for you and your wife. If you have questions let me know. LeAnn Czech @ lczech@zekrealty.net
Have you thought about Big Lake. It is 3 miles from Monticello and has the North Star Rail starting in Nov 2009. One has small town living as well as big town ammenities very close. Monticello is also a great community. Again if one works in the center city[Mpls} the rail line is going to be very handy.
If you wish to discuss, contact David at EXIT NOW Realty- denelson@spacestar.net
Realtor,GRI,SRS,RECS,BS,MS 14+ years experience.
Hi, Scott!
This is a great venue to educate buyers about the importance of having a good agent. Since we are EXCLUSIVE buyer agents at my company, our specialty is buyers. Since we only represent home buyers, we've become familiar with all areas of the Twin Cities. I focus mostly out West in these Western Suburbs. Please contact me so I can help you find the "just right" home and place for you.

I can e mail you info from the MLS, but I can't post it here. Contact me and let me know how I can help.
St Michael is a great place to live. The houses are also affordable there. Contact me if you want to find out more info about the area. Thanks.
Brad Anderson
BradAnderson@kw.com