Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Joseph Polet…, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

What can you tell me about the Jacksonville, FL Real Estate Market? I am looking at investment property and heard mixed reviews.

Asked by Joseph Poletto, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jan 25, 2013

The are many options for buyers. Despite its large size, the city has an abundant supply of single family homes that are affordable. Jacksonville condominiums and townhomes also provide options for those wanting lower maintenance or a more affordable option for oceanfront living. Whatever you are looking for: waterfront property, oceanfront property, intracoastal real estate, preserve view, golf course property you can find it here. There is an ample supply of renters because of the new businesses, corporations and the US Government heavily embrased in the community.

Answers

3
Danielle M Johnson’s answer
As an agent in the Riverside /Avondale area in property management and the rental business I can share with you this. The properties in this area are a great investment. It is a highly coveted area to live because of it's uniqueness. I have a lot of people come in from out of town and locals swarming to the area. With our company the average apartment sits on the market for 7-21 days before it is rented and this is average for all types and price ranges. Of course this is with a staff of agents advertising your property. We have a lot of owners that live out of state that we service. I hope that helps.
Our inventory is shrinking ..... we have plenty of buyers who find themselves in multiple offer situations all over the area.....especially the beaches where the prices are increasing at the fastest rate. We check the new listings everyday before the sun comes up! Let's talk about what fits your budget and find it!
There are fantastic opportunities for investors here in Jacksonville.Be SURE to work with real estate agents who have successfully owned /own investment property.There are KEYS to success in any business...you need to know and understand where to buy, what to improve, people to assist you with finance as well as repairs and/or improvements. Even if you are familiar with the area......remember.....this is a BUSINESS....you need a plan of action....you need to educate yourself by working with real estate agents who want you to succeed....not just someone who wants to sell you a "pig in a poke"! Contact Hickory (904) 463-5664 or donna (904) 732-7225 for expert, experienced assistance. Good luck!!!