Home Buying in Jacksonville>Question Details

Joseph Polet…, Real Estate Pro in Jacksonville, FL

What can you tell me about Jacksonville, FL. I've heard there are a number of different areas to live. I have no idea where to being my home search!

Asked by Joseph Poletto, Jacksonville, FL Fri Jan 25, 2013

Jacksonville is a great place to live! The climate is wonderful -- sunny skies, mild winters and fabulous local and regional attractions.

Jacksonville is the largest city in the contiguous United States at 774 square miles. Jacksonville is situated inside Duval County in Northeast Florida. The surrounding counties and cities, while not inside city limits, are suburbs of the city. St Johns County, just south of city limits includes Ponte Vedra Beach, Ponte Vedra, Nocatee, St. Johns and St. Augustine. Clay County, southwest of city limits, includes Orange Park, Green Cove and Middleburg.

The mighty St. Johns River, flows north separating Clay and St. Johns County south of the city. The St. Johns flows through the downtown area then out to the Atlantic Ocean. With mild winters and abundant sunshine, many have decided in recent years to relocate to our gorgeous, fun city.

Answers

3
I'm a resident living here since 1997. I am familiar with different areas of Jacksonville, What price point are you seeking? What is more important to you, convenience or scenery? Do you seek a property with community amenities or do you prefer your privacy?? What will be your work situation in terms of commute? Depending on these variables I could help make suggestions.
I'm not a realtor, just a resident who is sharing what was important for us when we moved here unfamiliar with most of the lay of the land.
Jacksonville is the best kept secret in the South. Not only is it climate friendly....we enjoy the Atlantic Ocean and the beautiful, peaceful St.Johns River....tennis, boating, golf, swimming, ice hockey, hockey, NFL Jaquars, the arts, theatre, quality schools, charter schools, Jazz festivals, shrimp festivals, ALL sorts of things to make this the perfect place to live and raise a family. Every area of town has a different personality....we offer a free tour tor people who want to explore the area...and the area is BIG....we even have a ferry to cross the river with your car and all!!! The MOST parts of any city too.....we are big...but....still have a home town atmosphere....give us a call...we will fill you in on THE places to go.....Hickory (904) 463-5664 and Donna (904) 732-7225
Please visit ListToSell.com. There are good descriptions of Jacksonville's neighborhoods, plus, you can find price points in each. Good luck
Thank you Katleen
Flag Sat Jan 26, 2013