Home Buying in Huntley>Question Details

Chieks, Home Buyer in Huntley, IL

What can be negotiated on a new a construction home at Ryland homes - Talamore subdivision in Huntley, IL in today's market?

Asked by Chieks, Huntley, IL Tue Aug 23, 2011

Any insight into this subdivision would be helpful.

Answers

2
Chieks,

If you're still in the market to purchase a home in Talamore, now is a great time to negotiate an even better deal than what you could have done a year ago. Contact me at 224-805-2616 to review the current opportunities. I know the area very well and can be a great resource for you.
Talamore is a great development and is priced well in comparison to others. Negotiating is always individual and depends on a lot of things like how many conditions you include and whether you can close to suit the seller. I checked the MLS stats for you today and they say that non attached homes in this area average selling at 5% less than list price. Of course, it depends on the client and the skill of the negotiator. I am considered an expert negotiator and would love an opportunity to try to get you a home below the market.