TimSI1212, Home Buyer in Staten Island, NY

What bank or mortgage company approves loans & processes the transactions quickly without asking for endless information again & again?

Asked by TimSI1212, Staten Island, NY Fri Sep 6, 2013

Answers

10
Johnny James’ answer
The purchase of a home is a big purchase and you want to make sure everything is legally in order so you should be happy to supply the information an documentation that will lea to a smooth closing.
Here at Continental Home Loans, we close deals in 3 weeks. And we ask for all of our paperwork upfront to avoid the ongoing paper trail. Contact me today for any mortgage needs
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 15, 2014
Ahh I wish there was such a bank. Unfortunately banks tend to be very delayed in this process. The most informative information I can provide is that you check the legal requirements for your preferred bank, the state requirements regarding this bank and their loan process and have everything completely read before you walk in. You could even do a check list. I do not recommend using BOA or Wells. This is a personal opinion as they can be very slow and I have seen many of my clients have consistent problems with them. Hope this helps, and please remember to pick a best answer. Make it an Ess-traordinairy day!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
I use a broker who has had much success with closing deals in 30days. If you are still in search for a great well known lender please contact me so I can provide you with his information.

Cristina
Hello Tim,

This is common practice. We can thank all those who misused the lending system during the real estate boom for all the strict practices and double , tripe checking of info going on now.

My advice, just be patient. You ill get through the process.

Best of Luck to you!!!

Kawain Payne, Realtor
Try Continental Mortgages.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 22, 2013
In all my years as a prior banker (commercial/residential) and now RE broker...will never happen. There is valid reason for the various processes. I'm sure the bankers below can explain if you give them a call. Good luck to you!
When selecting a mortgage bank you should consider the one that will give you the most personal attention. I always give my buyers a list of mortgage banks that I have dealt with and had good results for my previous buyers. It is up to you to interview them and decide which one suits you best. I only suggest names that have provided the quickest and best service. Call me and I would be happy to help you find a new home and suggest mortgage banks that I have worked with.
There are very good mortgage brokers who can help you with this process and make it as easy as possible for you. It is a very good idea to at least have a conversation wirh one. I can refer you if you like. You can call me at 718 316 0011.
Tim,
It depends on your specific situation. I am a Mortgage Originator on Staten Island, that deals with many Banks. My plan of attack is always to submit a complete file to the Bank along with the Application. More often than not we can anticipate the questions that will arise based on the borrowers specific situation, and head them off.

You know your situation better than anyone. Work with a Mortgage Originator early on in the home buying process to prepare a very clean loan file.

Receive a Rate Quote at http://www.NYSmortgagerates.com

Will Knoop
646-552-2531