Home Buying in Humboldt Park>Question Details

Lily, Home Buyer in 60632

What areas/streets in the humboldt park neighborhood have new or renovated houses or increasing house values?

Asked by Lily, 60632 Mon Nov 18, 2013

Answers

12
Rumor has it that the city will be selling off parts of the actual park in Humboldt Park for development. You should wait and buy a lot there.
why are you buying a home to make money that is the worst way to select where you want to live
I was just driving through West Town yesterday looking at the empty lot inventory. In Humboldt Park, there has been a lot of price appreciation and development east of Humboldt Park, west of Western Ave, south of North Ave and north of Division Ave.
General Answer - East of the park has seen a rise in values.
Specific Answer - work with a Realtor to help you focus on homes that meet your budgetary and geographic needs.
Inquire with a Realtor who is familiar with the area. Your question is quite broad and difficult to answer in this Q&A arena.
It is hard to pinpoint any particular street, but prices are going up everywhere and have been for more than a year. Closer to Western usually have higher prices, but it is not very consistent at all.
Get a Realtor that has a lot of experience in the area. They can advise you at no cost.
Hi Lily, work with a good realtor! Within couple of minutes you can have all the answers! Can give you a list with all active properties for sale , last couple months sold houses (including Flips) , market time until sold etc. Good Luck Lily!
East humboldt park also known as West Bucktown is doing quite well for new home development and appreciating home values. What is your price point? I am an RE broker that lives in the neighborhood and could assist you. Please let me know how I can help you.
Lily,

You need to be working with a Realtor familiar with the area. The neighborhood can change block by block. Just north of the park, the new Bloomingdale trail is under construction. When are you looking to buy? How long do you plan on staying in the area? I work with both first time buyers and investors. I would be happy to schedule a meeting with you to discuss your needs and goals.

Ivan Sagel
312.515.7823
ivan@atproperties.com
Hi Lily,
If you would like some detailed information, email or give me a call. Humboldt Park saw a renaissance in 2013.

Dave Hanna (773) 732 9123
Humbodlt park its so big that hard to said ...
..