Home Buying in Orange>Question Details

Jovan Hackley, Real Estate Pro in San Francisco, CA

What areas should I search if I am looking for properties on a lake or near water in or around Orange?

Asked by Jovan Hackley, San Francisco, CA Wed Sep 12, 2012

Answers

2
Garlene Daniel’s answer
Jovan,

I'm so glad you asked about lake properties in or near Orange! One of our most popular lake communities is "Lake of the Woods" in Locust Grove. The main lake covers 500 acres, and there is also a smaller lake (the fishing lake) that covers 35 acres. The Lake of the Woods community is a gated community that has something for everyone. Lake of the Woods is located on Rt. 3 in between Culpeper and Fredericksburg, about a 30 minute drive on Rt. 3 to the actual town of Orange. I've attached a hyperlink for your convenience that will give you more information about Lake of the Woods. http://www.lowa.org/

We also have Lake Orange, Lake Anna, and Lake Monticello which is closer to Charlottesville. All of our lakes are beautiful and unique in thier own ways. If you are not already working with a Realtor who is representing you as your "buyer agent", please give me a call for more information, a list of homes that meet your criteria, or to begin your home search.

Thanks again for asking about Orange, I hope to hear from you again soon ~ Garlene
Jovan,
If you are looking for properties water oriented you should definitely check out Lake Anna. Absolutely beautiful! Lake Anna is divided among 3 counties, Orange Spotsylvania, and Louisa. If you would like we could send you some information out just shoot us an email or give us a call with the price/criteria you are looking for. We would love to help! Lake Anna Island Realty (540)894-4400 or info@laislandrealty.com Also feel free to check out our website at http://www.laislandrealty.com
Have a wonderful Afternoon !