Home Buying in Oviedo>Question Details

Budubobs01, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What areas or subdivisions in Oviedo are the safest, quiet, and low crime?

Asked by Budubobs01, Houston, TX Thu Jul 18, 2013

A single mom, with three young kids, heard that Oviedo has some good schools from their ratings. Not sure to buy a town home or single fam. home? Looking for under $150k, looking at town homes but why more expensive single family home? Living out of state, any suggestions?

Answers

4
I live in Alafaya Woods and its inexpensive, quiet, and crime is very low. The property listings are way too high priced but its a great neighborhood for families.
Hello my friend,

My family and I have lived in Central Florida since 1989 and our last move was to Oviedo. We have lived here since and absolutely love it here. We have Nicholas (6) and Natalie (8) both in Carillon Elementary, but all the schools in Oviedo area are excellent. Have you spoken to a lender yet and if so do you have a pre-approval letter? If not or if you would like a second opinion we have a couple of excellent lenders we work with I can get you in contact with. You can continue your search and research on our we-site http://www.sellingorlandonow.com. Feel free to give me a call at 407-719-1700 to discuss your needs and wants more so we can get to work for you right away. Sellers pay all the real estate commissions so there is no cost to you for our professional services. Look forward to working with you! Bob
Hi There:

I have sold several properties in Oviedo and am very familiar with the area. Within the $150K range, I would personally stick with town homes. The reasons is single family homes in nicer communities are way above the $150K range. Oviedo itself has been voted repeatedly as one of the top cities to live in U.S. It has A rated schools,… so it truly s one of the nicest in Central Florida. Below is the link to properties within your requirements in Oviedo:

http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com/listings/areas/…

Please let me know if I can help you in any other way or answer any questions.

Abraham Bidhendi
Top Producer Realtor® with over 26 years of experience
Awarded as Exit's TOP Buyer side Transactions for the State of Florida
We have had 142 successful transactions during the past year alone.
Exit Realty Access, LLC
Direct: (407) 744-2533
Fax: (407) 444-9925
Email: REOsofflorida@msn.com
Website: http://abidhendi.orlandopropertiesonline.com
Kissimmee Office: 391 N. Main St., Kissimmee, FL 34741
Altamonte Springs Office: 660 Palm Springs Dr., Suite D, Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Thank you for your question and ibterest in oviedo, I can gladly help you. As a realtor and the mayor of oviedo it would be my pleasure. 407.620.2975 or dominic@dprealtygroup.com