Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Jersey34, Renter in Charlotte, NC

What areas of Charlotte would be considered the East side?

Asked by Jersey34, Charlotte, NC Fri Jun 21, 2013

Answers

4
Daniel Fisher’s answer
Good afternoon, Capriyah:
East side is a subjective term. Many people would think of it as east of Monroe Rd and Independence Blvd, east of NoDa and Plaza-Midwood, South of University area and North of Matthews/Mint Hill. If you have a full time agent with a Masters degree in Planning with Finance and over two decades of experience, working for you, you will likely do better in negotiations. I'd be pleased to provide that service. If you appreciate this answer, please give it a thumbs up, or if this was the most helpful answer, please say thanks with a best answer click.
Capriyah,

Some people consider the east side of Charlotte South of University area, North of Mint Hill and east of Monroe Road or Independnece Blvd.

Charlotte is broken into so many smaller communities and people refer to areas like the east side....Living in the southern eastern end of Mecklenburg County in matthews; I here that the parameters i gave you are what most people consideer the east side of Charlotte. In our Multiple Listing Service it refers to areas from the University of North Carolina Charlotte south to the Union County border and over to approximately Providence Road as east Charlotte...

However; it si all up to interpretation and what you are looking for and who you are talking to.

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Charlotte is generally thought of by the area designations that are available in the MLS system. East is area 2, 3, 4. Within each of those large areas there are sub areas to help refine a search to smaller regions. Feel free to contact me directly if you need help in narrowing down a search location.
thank you
Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013
I am just guessing, but probably the east side of town.
I meant what names of the neighborhoods would be considered East Charlotte.
Flag Fri Jun 21, 2013