Home Buying in Charlotte>Question Details

Gayle, Home Buyer in Charlotte, NC

What areas are w/I 30 min. Of the airport in the $250,000 to 300,000 range?

Asked by Gayle, Charlotte, NC Thu Aug 2, 2012

Answers

5
I live in that area, I would be glad to show you homes in this area.
Mt Isle Harbor and Overlook are waterfront communities that are easy asscess to the airport
Gayle,

You will have a lot of wonderful neighborhoods to choose from that w/i 30 min of the airport in your price range of $250K-$300K.

I would be happy to pull some homes together for you.

Please call or email me today.

thanks,

John Kelly
704-614-5521
Hi Gayle!

Are you from Charlotte or will you be moving in from out of town? With the advancements in Charlotte's road and interstate/intrastate infrastructure, the airport is well within reasonable distance of most suburban areas of the city now. You can reach the airport very quickly in areas such as Mount Holly and Lake Wylie, but if you'd like to be in more developed areas with neighborhoods in that price range, you could purchase a home in the Hutnersville/Lake Norman area or many neighborhoods in South Charlotte/Ballantyne and still be able to reach the airport in that timeframe.

With I-485 nearly being complete, almost anywhere around Mecklenburg Coutny is feasible to commute back and forth to the airport in reasonable time.

If you are not currently working with a realtor and would like help buying a home, please email or call me directly as I work with buyers at no extra cost in a transaction and would love to help you!

John Siddons
John.Siddons@prucarolinas.com
704-458-1843
Lucky for you Charlotte's Airport could not be in a better spot. It is so easy to get to... from many different types of neighborhoods. It is just going to depend on what you like in a house and neighborhood.

There are several good neighborhoods you might like in Belmont over the Gaston county line. That is a cute little village that is thriving!

If you want new construction, uou might also like many of the neighborhoods down near Lake Wylie like Baxter which is a neo-traditional newly built neighborhood. For the country club resort lifestyle check out the Palisades. Another popular community is Berewick.

If you like older established neighborhoods check out Madison Park, Sedgefield and Southpark. Those are less than 15 minutes to the airport and you can couldn't be in a more convenient spot. We have a great neighborhood blog you might want to take a look at http://www.HipHoods.com. You'll find lots of info and videos on all the areas where the cool people are living!
If you are looking for a radius of 30 min from the Charlotte Airport, I would say you can go as far as North on 85 to Concord (without traffic), Mooresville up I-77, westward toward Stanley NC, Eastern toward Marshville and South of Rock Hill.