Home Buying in Austin>Question Details

Tricia Whitn…, Other/Just Looking in Ferndale, CA

What area should my son and wife look in for: renting, close to community college, and near accessible transportation?

Asked by Tricia Whitney-jones, Ferndale, CA Sat Jul 28, 2012

Answers

4
Which community college are you going to. The ACC Campus has many places but only certain classses are give at certain campuses. Itwould be good to verify this first....
Southwest is a good area, there are nice rental properties to choose from and you have quick access to a few of the different ACC campuses. Have him email me stuart@beyondrealtytx.com if he would like a list of the properties in southwest Austin.
Many details to find the best place for your son and his wife. Which campus will they be attending, they range from cental, south, north. Please have your son give me a call or email me. In Austin, we are at high occupancy and rental prices are up. Details will be, size of rental, price range, pets, when they need to move, co~signers, etc,

Enjoy your weekend,
Lisa Payne
512.299.2257
LisaAustinRE@aol.com
There are several ACC campuses around town. Probably the one with the greatest number of available rental units as well as public transportation is the Northridge campus just off of Metric on Stonehollow Drive (7878). MLS area 2N alway has a lot of rentals available in quite a wide range of prices.

Have them contact me for help in finding the right place. I do a lot of leasing for folks.

Ron Cullinan
512-799-3239
Avalar Austin
http://www.austinonlinehomes.com
Thanks so much. I will give them your information.
Flag Sat Jul 28, 2012