baileybiz98, Home Buyer in Scooba, MS

What area's dont have HOA's??

Asked by baileybiz98, Scooba, MS Thu Jan 2, 2014

Answers

3
Dear Bailey

There are quiet a few homes in Royal Palm Beach without an HOA at this time. Feel free to contact me for a free list of all homes available or visit my website at http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com for a free search of homes.

Regards

Sandra Gold - Realtor
Keller Williams
561-860-3321
sandragold@kw.com
http://www.sandragold.kwrealty.com
Baileybiz,

You will need to eliminate condominiums and town homes in your search as all will be encumbered by an association. In Royal Palm Beach as of this morning we have 115 single family homes on the market and over half are also encumbered by an association. That still leaves you 48 opportunities to explore with prices between $109,385 and $329,999.

Be careful when eliminating all associations as some have very few rules and the fees can be insignificant. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start your property search and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the agents you may choose to interview. We are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack" and would love to help you find yours.

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Fins Up.......................

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
There are many areas in Royal Palm Beach with no HOA fees. Other areas are the Acreage and Loxahatchee which are very close to Royal Palm Beach.