Home Buying in Wilmington>Question Details

catinhat007, Home Buyer in Purcellville, VA

What area of Wilmington best to be in to walk to shops but also want privacy and the option of putting an in ground pool in the back yard?

Asked by catinhat007, Purcellville, VA Sun Apr 15, 2012

Answers

4
I think the downtown Historic District is by far the best area to live if you want to be able to walk to restaurants, shops, theatre, and other entertainment. There are very few homes downtown with in ground pools, and building lots are very scarce but they do exist. Depends on your budget as to whether it would be a possiblity. Let me know if I can be of assistance 910-538-5333
no privacy there
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012
The Mayfaire Town Center is one of the best places to shop, go to restaurants and movie. There are 4 neighborhoods withing walking distance ranging from condos and patio homes starting around $250,000 to gorgeous Charleston style homes in the $400-700,000 range. Across the main street is a very nice neighborhood with a couple of homes for sale that have a pool. Please let me know what price range you need and how many bedrooms. I can send you several possibilities. Thanks. Linda Woods for The Michelle Clark Team.
Hello! There are several areas of town that I can think of that may meet what you are looking for. A lot is going to depend on your budget and how far you like to walk ;) call or email me anytime and I would love to share my thoughts with you or provide a tour of some of the options. Have a great day,
Jessica Schreiber
Century 21 Sweyer
Jessica@makewilmingtonhome.com
910.777.1425
Hi, I hope you are in town and enjoying this great weather. I would have to start by asking what budget range you are in as that will be the largest variable. We can narrow it down from there as there are a lot of great choices. Feel free to contact me if I can help. Thanks -Jeff

Jeff Lesley
Century 21 Sweyer
910-297-7071
JLesley@Century21Sweyer.com