Home Buying in Stuart>Question Details

Stacy Hayden, Renter in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

What area of Stuart is best/safest for a young family?

Asked by Stacy Hayden, Palm Beach Gardens, FL Wed Jan 9, 2013

Hey Stacy,
You should look into River Forest, great community, lots of young families and children.

Anat Diamond
Keller Williams
Hi Stacy I don't work in your area but I just had this question from a young buyer. One thing you can do is call the local police departments in your area of choice and they will give you a crime report for that area. No one can ever promise anyone is going to be 100% safe but for certain some areas are more so than others. That would be a great way to find out about crime and anything else that concerns you. Good luck!
North River Shores is a great neighborhood in north stuart. Little far from 95 or turnpike access though. Great schools.
Hi Stacy,

Martin County is very diverse in demographics. Depending on your budget for a home, (buying or renting), will help to narrow down your areas. And, what one person thinks as "safe" may be different to another.

So--feel free to give me a call, and we can discuss what you are looking for. I have been living in Martin County/Stuart since I was 14, and know the areas pretty well. I can help you better determine what is "right" for you.

Have a great night.

Better Homes and Gardens Laviano and Assoc

There are a few really good areas (Hobe Sound, Palm City) but it boils down to what works best for you and your circumstances. I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss your needs and answer any other questions you may have.

Dawn Van Dyke
Real Estate Consultant
Mobile: 772-349-1231
Palm City is arguably one of the best areas in Martin County for families. Read more about Palm City on my blog at StuartHouseAndHome.com.

There are many nice and safe areas of Stuart/Martin County. Much of the answer to your question will depend upon the price range that you can afford and/or what you have beed pre-approved for by your mortgage broker.

Please feel free to contact me directly at (772) 260-0931 or Jim@HatchGroupProperties.com for additional information.

Hi Stacy-

I would recommend checking out the local section on Trulia (take a look at schools and crime):

Hope this helps,
Ali, Community Manager