Home Buying in Parrish>Question Details

Linda Heck, Home Buyer in Lakewood Ranch, FL

What area is 90th Ave Cir, Parrish Fl ? distance to I75 and Ellenton mall? nice area?

Asked by Linda Heck, Lakewood Ranch, FL Mon Mar 18, 2013

Answers

3
Hello Linda, This is a great area, Ancient Oaks, Harrison Ranch and many of the other communities in Parrish are amazing! I was raised in Bradenton and moved East to the Lakewood Ranch area for many years, I now live in Harrison Ranch and LOVE all that Parrish has to offer. The upcoming retail and restaurants that have been approved for The Shoppes at Harrison Ranch, 170,000 square feet of commercial retail and/or professional office space and Village Square are exciting for those of us that live and love the area. Prices are still very attractive in Parrish, but it appears that there is a big trend towards increasing prices as the demand for Parrish grows. Additionally, there are new communities that all have special incentives to the new home builder. I would be happy to give you some details and make sure that you are properly represented, which is also important when you decide to work with a builder who has their own representation with the sales consultants. Let me know if I can help! http://www.DaniPearson.com Dani Pearson, Realtor - Michael Saunders & Company 941-725-2112
Hi Linda,
I would like to meet with you and do a tour of the Parrish area. The interstate and outlet mall is only minutes from Parrish.
Good morning Linda,
This is located in Ancient Oaks community approximately 4-5 miles from I-75. Ellenton mall is even closer ! This community features larger home sites and country feel with out being to far out. There are currently 2 active listings in this community. If you would like more information or to schedule a showing on these homes, feel free to contact me anytime.
Mike Acklin, Prudential Florida Realty@941-224-4911
We are looking to rent for awhile first.. and saw a house on that street.. Is that before Timberly or farther out towards Kingsfield and River Wilderness? We want to be close to I75.. 301 thanks
Flag Mon Mar 18, 2013