Home Buying in Highland>Question Details

brett.jorski, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

What area is HiLo ? Is this near that area?

Asked by brett.jorski, Denver, CO Mon Dec 9, 2013

Answers

5
It's one of the best places to live in Denver! I live, work and play here. I feel so incredibly lucky that I can walk over the bridge to my office, jump on the Platte River Trail for a run or a ride, walk to any number of awesome restaurants and shops (including two of Denver's best micro breweries ~ Prost and Denver Beer Company). There really isn't a place that has all the amenities along with great access to the highways in case you ever need to leave! The folks below have given you the basic parameters of the area. If you can buy in here I think you will be making an excellent financial decision given all that is happening in town.
It is called Lo-Hi and it is located exactly around the 15th and Central area and yes also around the (I-25) 3200 Zuni area, a great area with lot's of shops close to REI. I lived in that area and attended Mt. Carmel Catholic Middle School so I used to walk to school straight up to 36th and Zuni street back then it was called the North Side.
LoHi (Lower Highlands) is the area surrounding my office - 3209 Zuni St. Minutes from downtown, lots of positive energy, old and new - LoHi has it all.

Steve Konsella 720-560-9262
LoHi Realtor (and property owner since 2004).
Hi Brett,

Are you perhaps referring to LoHi? If so, LoHi is generally considered to be the eastern section of Highland area bordered by West 38th Ave, I-25, Zuni Street St and Speer. It is quite popular these days, and one of the more sought out areas for home buyers in Denver now.

Larry Brake
HomeSmart Realty
303-877-5242
LB@MileHiHomes4sale.com
http://www.MileHiHomes4Sale.com
LoHi, is the eastern section of popular Highland. Bordered by West 38th Ave, I-25, Zuni Street St and Speer. It’s home to young singles, urban professionals and growing families, who enjoy the quiet streets and proximity to neighborhood galleries, coffee shops and some of the city's best eateries. This emerging area is home to exciting new modern architecture, which sit along side historic Victorian homes and brownstones. The Highland pedestrian bridge connects the 'hood to downtown' action.

Let me know if you want to see some specific searches? I would be happy to send over

Julie Reddington
"The House Hunter in Denver"
720 226 4168