Home Buying in Bakersfield>Question Details

Nancy, Other/Just Looking in Los Angeles County, CA

What area in Bakersfield is sought after by renters..single family home

Asked by Nancy, Los Angeles County, CA Tue May 7, 2013

Answers

2
Hi Nancy, The most sought after areas are the northwest and southwest. The schools in both of those areas are newer and have better test scores. Both areas have more new development and the prices have been escalating at a greater rate. Are you looking as an investor or for your own personal residence? If you need any help finding property and are not currently working with a realtor, I would be happy to help. I am a local realtor and work with both investors and buyers and sellers. My name is Jan and my number is 661-431-4194
Nancy,
The most desirable areas are in the NW or SW. but the NE is a good area to live. It really all depends on what the renters' rental budget is. That will determine where they will look to live.
In my Real Estate/Property Management business, I get calls from buyers/investors looking for potential rental properties. Again, their buy is determined by their budget too.
I hope this helps, or you can call me anytime for more info.
Steve Kittrell
Profeta RE Services
661-303-0463