Home Buying in Naples>Question Details

Agnes Tabor, Real Estate Pro in Naples, FL

What are your most useful Real Estate apps for the iPAD?

Asked by Agnes Tabor, Naples, FL Sat Oct 20, 2012

Answers

4
Thank you for your input. Here is one that I use; Open House. I use this app when I m doing Open House, it lets me set each location, choose the visitor questions, i.e., name, contact info. Then after the Open House I can send everyone an email to find out how they liked the home, how i can help them and allows me to have similar folks in the same data base. I can send follow up to seller also.

Ii will look at the ones that you have sent.

have a great day.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hi Agnes-

Of course there is the Trulia app! Trulia's top-rated iPad app makes finding the perfect home easy and fun. Search homes for sale and apartments for rent with full-screen interactive maps, high-resolution photos, and helpful neighborhood information.

Check it out here: http://www.trulia.com/mobile/ipad2/

Ali, Community Manager
Here are my recommendations: Urbanspoon, Expensify, Realtor.com, Converter, AnyList, iTranslate, Wikitude, Lemon Wallet!

Cheers,
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 21, 2012
Hi, Agnes! Great questions. I will look forward to everyone's answers.

I love my iPad. Skitch is great - for adding text and arrows to photos. Trulia Agent, of course! Evernote for taking notes on the go. Dropbox for file sharing. Mileage Tracker for keeping track of your business miles.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012