Home Buying in Winfield>Question Details

Mechman, Both Buyer and Seller in Winfield, MO

What are 10 year old mobile homes on lots in highland acres in Winfield, MO valued at? 3 bedroom and 2 bath

Asked by Mechman, Winfield, MO Mon Mar 28, 2011

I'm curious if the HUD home located at 206 S Warren Dr Winfield, MO for $51,000 is accurately priced. Is there damage to the mobile. It is being sold as is.

Answers

2
Is it a singlewide or double wide? could be as low as 15-20000 in good shape, or as much as 80ish in good shape....
Check to see what other mobile homes in the same area have sold for. And does the price include the land, or is it in a park with a land lease?

It also, obviously, depends on the condition as well as the make/model of the home.

Where I am, that'd be awfully expensive for a 10-year-old mobile home. Around here, those in parks would go for $20,000-$30,000.

And get a home inspection first. I bought one that wasn't winterized and had to replace most of the plumbing.

Don Tepper, Real Estate Pro in Burke, VA