Home Buying in Albuquerque>Question Details

Consumer, Home Buyer in Pinetop, AZ

What are the typical house prices along the river?

Asked by Consumer, Pinetop, AZ Mon Feb 4, 2013

for a house approx 2000 - 2500 sq ft.

As you can see below, pretty much any agent can search the MLS for active listings meeting your criteria. However as you are likely to realize once you are in the middle of the purchase process... the really valuable thing that a Buyer Broker brings to the buyer is experience, the ability to negotiate, and their skills in educating the buyer about homes, areas, condition, inspections and repairs. You will want to shop for a buyer broker who is open and communicative, who will listen to your concerns - and advocate those concerns to a successful outcome. You will be best served by a Broker who keeps you in the loop and navigates the process for a fair and equitable outcome - keeping your liability low and your satisfaction high. And, here is the most important part, closing that transaction on a good, safe home for a good price in the end!

It looks like one or two of the agents who responded to your question earlier made an honest effort searching for you. If I were you I would call them and have a discussion. Let them know what you want and what is important to you, and see if their area of expertise and communication style seems to fit your lifestyle. Almost everyone starts off shopping for a HOUSE, when really they should shop for an AGENT. I hope this comment adds perspective to your quest.

Best of Luck!
The area along the river is a large geographic area that contains some of the most excellent, expensive and mixed neighborhoods in the metro area. To give you a good answer, and I can and will give you a good answer, you and I would need to talk about what you are looking for. I have lived along the river for many years and it is my home base. Give me a call when you have a few minutes to discuss what you want.
HI Regina,

Not only is the location so important but there are also many other factors such as age of the home, condition, and special features. I would need to also know your farthest North and South boundaries as that also makes a difference. On the West-side, although usually lower than the east-side, they can still have a huge variance, from $100-160 per sq/ft.

Please let me know if you'd like some specific searches done for your needs.
Hi Regina,

It depends on which side of the river you're interested in. On the westside of the river, 2000-2500 sqft homes are going for $217,000 - $345,000. On the eastside of the river, homes are going for $329,000 - $665,000.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com