2. Do I have enough cash or downpayment and can I qualify or been approved for a mortgage that is reasonable and that I can afford.
3. Am I ready to take on the care and upkeep of a home and what goes with it ? (or if a coop am I ready to deal with the board application process, etc.
4. Does this home meet my present and future needs
5. Do I have a competent local NYC attorney that specializes in real estate to review the contract, perform due diligence and attend the closing?
2. Will the value of this property go up/down?
3. Can I afford the monthly payment?
4. Is the location safe?
5. Can I get approved for a loan?
In no particular order....
Steve Hirsch, LREB from Geoffrey Stevens Realty
1- Will the bank give me a loan
2- Can I afford the monthly payements
3- do I have a downpayment enough to satisfy the bank and so my mortgage monthly is low.
4 - am I making the right purchase
5- Is it the right location