Robert H. As…, Real Estate Pro in Virginia Beach, VA

What are the three most important points real estate professionals and buyers are looking for when working a lender?

Asked by Robert H. Ashburner, Jr., Virginia Beach, VA Wed Jan 16, 2013

Answers

7
1.The Client comes First ! Happy clients from a smooth transaction with no last minute surprises. 2. Being available, even on weekends. & returning phone calls. Sometimes we can't wait for you on Monday if we're trying to make the offer on Sunday.
3. Being able to get answers from underwriting quickly.
It looks like it is nearly unanimous that everyone regardless of location is looking for a “local” lender with:

1) Strong Effective and Prompt Communication
2) Competitive Pricing
3) And Closings that are as scheduled and stress free

It just solidifies that real estate and hence real estate lending is local. Just remember the number of rule of real estate is location, location and you guessed it Location. So it would make sense to work with a local lender

If you are in Hampton Roads and have a home finance question please give me a call

I work harder so you dont have to!
Robert Ashburner NMLSR 607856
(757) 652-5851
1. Is the Lender local?
2. Does the Lender answer their email before sundown?
3. Does the Lender have an assistant?

Josh Barnett, Realtor
Metro First Realty
Web Reference: http://www.GetSoldOKC.com
1. Prompt and frequent communication
2. Competitive rates
3. Quick and painless road to the closing table
#1 Good and prompt communication.
#2 A good rate with no points
#3 The ability to get to closing on time with little or no stress.
Wendy, Thank you so much for your input. I think I can meet and exceed your recommendations with my 16 years of experience in mortgage lending, a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from San Diego State University, and countless customers and business partners that have been thrilled to use my services as loan officer because I always put the customers’ needs first. To me the best customer and business partner is an educated and informed customer and business partner. Yes I most certainly am still serving my clients and business partners needs from Monarch Mortgage! Our team is amazing! Are you, John and team still around the corner at Real Living? Monarch allows me to meet the needs of most buyers from first time home buyers with http://www.vhda.com loan programs and some of the lowest interest rates available to first time home buyer’s in the state of Virginia, down payment and closing cost grants via Monarch Bank and the banks relationship with the Federal Loan Bank of Atlanta (FHLB). This year’s FHLB grant is again $5,000.00 on a 4 to 1 matching basis. Monarch also offers a wide verity of construction lending from the FHA 203K loan program that allows borrowers with minimal resources purchase and rehabilitate a house that has been neglected and turn it into the home of their dreams. We also offer financing for borrowers looking to build their dream home from concept to completion. On top of all of that we have a top notch full time marketing staff that can help you and your sellers expand your marketing efforts with open house flyers and signs. Better yet call me and have me sit an open house with you to qualify buyers. At Monarch we continue to build lasting relationships with exceptional customer service. With that said how can I be of service to you and your clients? You can reach me here on Trulia, find me on Facebook, Follow me or Tweet me on Twitter, and you can always reach me via e-mail at rashburner@monarchmtg.com oh and of course you can reach me at the office at (757) 390-2235 or directly at my cell phone (757) 652-5851.

Stay warm and dry :-) Bobby

Robert H. Ashburner, Jr. NMLSR 607856
Monarch Mortgage
2809 South Lynnhaven Road, Suite 200
Virginia Beach, Virginia 23452
Office 757 390-2235
Cell 757 652-5851
Fax 757 390-2335
rashburner@monarchmortgage.com
Robert - From the R/E prof side (for me), I look for a lender (more specifically an LO) who is 1) trustworthy and has a track record of success to prove it. 2) They have to provide me with a quick response time, even if it is just to request more time to find answers, no avoidance. 3) They must treat my clients as well as they treat me, or better. From my buyers standpoint, (this is what I hear) 1) quick response time and in multiple mediums (phone, email, text, social media, digital, etc).
2) Comes recommended by their R/E professional. 3) Really listens and offer them multiple programs /loans to best meet their needs. Are you still at Monarch?