Home Buying in Lees Summit>Question Details

Danatiller, Both Buyer and Seller in Kansas City, MO

What are the subdivisions that have a Kansas City address and Lee's Summit schools?

Asked by Danatiller, Kansas City, MO Sun Jun 24, 2012

And Summit Woods which is over by Lakewood. I can set up a search for you directly from MLS that will send these homes to you. There are also a few acreages smattered around. AskCathy.com has a contact us form. We just need your email and a general price range. Thanks! Cathy Counti
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Jun 24, 2012
There are numerous ones: Barryoak Hill, Cedar Valley, Country Creek, outlying edges of Lakewood off LS Road, Letton's Sub, Monarch ViewNoland road Gardens and many other area off 87th, 99th, Lee's Summit Road, Woods Chapel, Blue Parkway & Little Blue Road, Ess Road, etc. Silvertooth Fahey Farm, Summit Wood, Unity Gardens, Unity Ridge & Gardens, Walnut Wood and Wedgewood Pointe.

Your Realtor should be able to search by City and School District and find it with no problem. If you are not working with an agent. I'll be happy to have one of mine assist you in your search.

Penny Post, Broker
Home Professionals Realty
(816) 525-0331, ext 34
Cedar Valley, Country Creek, a VERY small portion of Lakewood and Monarch View, Noland Road Gardens, Silvertooth Fahey Farm, Summit Wood, Walnut Woods, Wedgewood Pointe, and a variety of homes not in any specific subdivision. Bannister Acres is not one of those subdivisions.

These are very popular with Kansas City firefighters, police officers and city workers. There are presently 28 active listings ranging from $70,000 - $1,2000,000.

Please contact me with any questions, of if I can assist you in any way. Sandi Reed, Home Professionals Realty, Inc. 816-213-0938
Wedgewood Pointe in just west of 350 and has a Kansas City address with Lee's Summit School. It has a lot of KC Police and Fire Dept employees over there. Let me know if you want to see something over there. Great subdivision. Walnot Woods is another nice one, right across Colbern Rd from Wedgewood Pointe. Lori Wilcoxen, Cynda Sells Realty Group, 816-877-1773,
What price range are you in. Pretty much all are going to be 300k plus. Walnut woods, silver tooth at Fahey, and a few others on colbern/Bannister. There is one pocket of homes on 99th on 1 acre lots around 80k. I believe its called Bannister acres. Call me if you have more questions. Happy to help. 816-524-0000
Also there is another area of them on Lee's summit Rd North of Colbern. I currently have a property listed on 99th. Again that is one of the cheaper areas for the Kc address. if you would like me to send you a full report of everything available just let me know.

Joe Hedges
Exit Realty Group
Flag Sun Jun 24, 2012