Home Buying in Baltimore>Question Details

vstalford, Home Buyer in Baltimore, MD

What are the richest/best neighborhoods closest to John Hopkins Hospital?

Asked by vstalford, Baltimore, MD Thu Sep 5, 2013

How far away is Roland Park from JHH?

Answers

5
If you are looking for a single family home then Roland Park, Guilford and Homeland are the closest at about 20 min. A lot of Hopkins people live there. All three neighborhoods are in Baltimore City. If you want to live in the County then there are several high end neighborhoods just inside of just outside the beltway that will add another 10-15 min. travel time. They include Ruxton, Riderwood, Lutherville and other nearby areas.

If you are interested in a townhouse or condo there are a lot of choices much closer to Hopkins in Canton, Harbor East, Brewers Hill, Federal Hill.

Bob McGee
Advance Realty Inc.
410-560-4574
http://www.advancemls.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
Hi, my name is Gale McClelland
Homewood and Guilford are about 30 minutes away from JHH. They consists of a more unique larger detached home in Baltimore city. Would you would like a list of available homes? Galemcclelland@yahoo.com. 410-598-7899
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
Thanked
I AM LOOKING AT INVESTMENT PROPERTIES , SINGLE FAMILY TOWNHOMES TO RENOVATE AND SELL CLOSE TO JOHN HOPKINS HOSPITAL, WHERE IT MAY B EASY TO RENT AND SELL.. REGARDS,
SHAHID . shahidtc50@gmail.com
Flag Sun Sep 15, 2013
If you'd like to be in close proximity to JHH and possibly get the credit that they allow for home purchases Canton, Harbor East, Locust Point are pretty viable options when looking for more "luxurious" or up scale properties. There are plenty of other communities that have spectacular properties as well. If you'd be interested in seeing some feel free to contact me.

Zachary Tucker
Keller Williams Baltimore
443-994-9879
There are many expensive and great neighborhoods in and around the city. Do you want a condo where there is no outside maintenance, a townhouse with minimal outside work or a home in the country with lots of land?
Feel free to search for free on my website. There is no obligation. http://Www.TheCordwellGroup.com
Baltimore has a lot of neighborhoods that have expensive homes. Are you interested in living in the city? - If so, Roland Park, Guilford, and Homeland ( all about 15-20 minutes from JHH) may be good options. However, you can also find expensive homes closer to JHH such as Canton and Butcher's Hill. If you are looking in the county, you may want to consider Stoneleigh, Wiltondale, or Ruxton. There are also other neighborhoods north of these but they would add time to your commute.

If you have questions about these areas or would like me to view homes in these neighborhoods please feel free to call me on my cell at 443 564 0952. Or if you prefer you can view homes in these and other neighborhoods on my website at http://www.findbaltimoreareahomes.com