Yosh, Home Buyer in Rye Brook, NY

What are the resale home trend in million plus Rye Brook.?

Asked by Yosh, Rye Brook, NY Mon Apr 27, 2009

I see homes at 2M and above siting there for a long time (homes on Birch Lane) but hardly any reduction. It is almost $400/Sq ft. At the same time there are very few if any home sold to calibrate what the prices should be. What trend have you seen in million plus market..? What are the prediction for 2009..? I am looking at homes not older than 20 years. Also, how can you find out how much house was bought at.?

Answers

3
Mary McElroy’s answer
Yosh, you are correct. Therer has been very little activity in Rye Brook (Blind Brook Schools) over 1Million. In fact nothing has closed in the past 6 months and there are 20 + homes on the market.

I will be happy to provide further statisitics and information, but I am on my way to a meeting. I am an agent with Houlihan Lawrence in Rye and am very familiar with Rye Brook. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to email me at mmcelroy@houlihanlawrence.com or call 914-980-4583

Enjoy this beautiful day!

Mary
Yosh
Rye Brook is weaker at the higher end . A million in Rye Brook can buy you a great house .
Call if you want more info .

I know all the houses at the 2M price point . Have been in all of them . I can get you information you seek
Call or email me
Joan Penn
Jpenn@prucentennial.com
http://Joan.Prucent.com
914 393 3814
Web Reference: http://joan.prucent.com
No body really knows how 2009 is going to end up. You ask 10 people and you get 10 answers. The mkt is slower for the million and up but you should not be afraid to give an offer if you like the home. You never know.Remember, interest rates are low so if you are looking to stay in your home for awhile, it is a great time to buy.If are intersted in looking in Rye Brook or any other area of westchester, I would be happy to help you and get you all information.I have lived and work all over the county so I know it really well. My contact is billingsleyrealty.com/sgreenes C)914-420-8479