Home Buying in Lake Luzerne>Question Details

Jendi_8675309, Home Buyer in Traverse City, MI

What are the property and school taxes for Lake Luzerne, NY?

Asked by Jendi_8675309, Traverse City, MI Wed Jul 13, 2011

Looking at a home in Lake Luzerne, NY and was wondering what the property/school taxes were in that area.

Answers

3
Jendi,
Provide me the property address if you have a particular property in mind and I will find out for you. This is an area my association covers and I will help you in any way I can. Feel free to call me at 518-330-2230 or email at jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com if you need any further assistance,

Jason Bustelos; LREB
New York Realtor Group, LLC
518-330-2230

http://www.nyrealtorgrp.com
http://www.nyhomes4sale.com

jbustelos@nyrealtorgrp.com
If asking about a specific property ask your agent and or the sellers for the information; since taxes do vary, for accurate information, you can also directly contact the local tax assessor's office and ask.
I'm not familiar with that area, but hopefully you'll get some answers from agents who are. You probably need to be more specific -- i.e. provide a property address. Here in CO, property taxes can vary widely depending on the city, county, and even the neighborhood.

But your best resource is to find a local Realtor to work for you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will be able to search your local MLS and find listings that fit your search criteria. Then he/she can research all of the other little details like schools, taxes, HOA fees, etc for each property you're interested in. Having a Realtor is like "one stop shopping"!

If you need the name of someone, let me know.