cat.runcie, Home Buyer in Brooklyn, NY

What are the prettiest neighborhoods in Bay Ridge, NJ?

Asked by cat.runcie, Brooklyn, NY Tue Apr 2, 2013

We have two children and a dog and would prefer a detached or good-sized townhouse. Our budget is about $2 million.

Answers

6
Madeline Padovano’s answer
Hi cat.runcie
Bay Ridge Brooklyn, NY is one of our many prettiest neighborhoods, it is all a matter of your
taste and what you are looking for. Do take a drive - walk through to see for yourself, and should
you require any assistance in locating a property please feel free to contact me. Good luck
in your search
madelinepadovano@fillmore.com
3476687623
Not sure about prettiest but avoid the owls head wastewater treatment plant. It can get stinky there sometimes.
If you have 2 million go to Brooklyn Heights or other neighborhood. It's not Bay Ridge, it's Beirut/Shanghai these days. I lived in Bay Ridge most of my life, now the chinese and arabs are becoming quickly majority here....there are still some ok areas but you don't know for how long since middle east is occupying quickly streets going down from Senator st. So If you don't mind you're very welcome however it's not the same Bay Ridge it was 15 years ago....
Bay Ridge is a great area. So many parts of it are beautiful. It is also a wonderful place to raise kids (plenty of great schooling options). I am an attorney and real estate broker. I work for myself, not a commercial company, and so I can give you the one on one attention you deserve when making such an important decision. Call me or email me with an email address and I'd be happy to send you some listings that are in your budget.

Jennifer Sayad, Esq.
Attorney and Broker
(917)499-9832
Jen.sayadlaw@gmail.com
Prettiest is really a matter of personal preferences; therefore if unfamiliar with the neighborhoods, take the time and explore, see all firsthand so that an informed decision can be made....
Bay Ridge is a neighborhood in Brooklyn, NY, not N.J.

Bay Ridge is also the best neighborhood in NYC to raise children:

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/bay-ridge-best-nabe-broo…

I hope this helps you.
Please feel free to call, text or email me anytime...
Bay Ridge has beautiful houses too.

Luke Constantino
Keller Willams Real Estate
(212) 300-3919
lukeconstantino@gmail.com
Sorry, that was a typo. I did mean NY. We're moving to the NY area from Canada and I'm looking at many neighborhoods right now. I chanced upon some discussion of Bay Ridge and wanted to learn more about it. What will my budget get me in the best areas of Bay Ridge, if anything?
Flag Tue Apr 2, 2013