Home Buying in Palm Springs>Question Details

Hsimmons_789…, Home Buyer in Palm Springs, CA

What are the pet policies for this property? I have a chocolate lab, but am finding that most HOA's restrict large dogs.

Asked by Hsimmons_78957, Palm Springs, CA Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3104454980-1050-E-Ramon-Rd-6-…

Answers

2
Larger breeds are more of an issue with HOAs. My complex allows any dog as long as it is not a nuisance. That is not common. What are you looking to spend on a place? I am quite familiar with many and may be able to help direct you.
Trent Tiecke
Trent1mw@yahoo.com
760.218.4273

There are pet restrictions for this property, however, I can't be exactly sure what they are until Monday, when the HOA management company reopens for business. Even when they are clearly spelled out on the MLS, you can't always be sure the policies are published correctly by the agent or are outdated. Gold Coast Management is the HOA mgmt company and their number is (760)202-9880.

If I can be of further assistance in your home search, please don't hesitate to call or email me at 760-464-1205, jacquieoagent@gmail.com.

To give back to the community, I donate closing cost credits to buyers and sellers who serve our country: military vets, active military, K-12 teachers, cops, paramedics, nurses, and fire. I am also very active with animal charities.